Why BubbleNut Wash
Regular shampoos use chemicals to produce lather. Most shampoos being marketed as ‘natural’ still contain chemical surfactant base to produce lather in addition to active natural ingredients. As 100 percent chemical-free alternatives to shampoos, soapnuts are rich in lather-producing ‘saponins’ and can be used as a safe hairwash. BubbleNut Wash is a hairwash manufactured by Mother Nature herself. It consists of crushed ‘soapnuts’ or ‘ bubble nuts’, as we like to call them, that grow wild in forests in India. It lathers and cleans the scalp as good as any other shampoo in market but without the use of any artificial chemical.
Key benefits are:
- Hypoallergenic and has pH 5.5. Gentle on human skin
- Anti-dandruff action; reduced scalp itching
- Conditions hair; eliminates need for separate conditioner
- Leaves soft feeling hair without frizziness
- Light on environment. Fully bio-degradable
BubbleNut Wash is completely free from SLS, SLES, Sulphates, Phosphates, Artificial Fragrance, Artificial Colour, Bleach, Optical Brighteners.