Why BubbleNut Wash ?
Modern dishwashing liquids use chemicals to produce lather, some of which are harmful for both human skin as well as environment. No wonder chapped hands from doing the dishes are common complaints. Moreover, residues of dishwasher detergents on washed plates may result in ingestion of unwanted chemicals along with food.
Soapnuts are rich in lather-producing ‘saponins’ and are chemical-free alternatives for various cleansing needs including dishwashing. They have been used for dishwashing since centuries in many civilizations.
BubbleNut Wash Dishwash Liquid harnesses the cleansing power of soapnuts along with tamarind that cuts through oil and grease on dishes.
Key benefits are:
- Gentle on human skin, hypoallergenic and pH 5.5
- No more chapped hands from doing the dishes
- Low foam formulation uses less water to rinse off suds
- Adds extra shine to glassware and crockery
- Ideal for washing baby’s feeding bottles
- Particularly effective on copper and silverware
- Friendly with environment. Fully bio-degradable
BubbleNut Wash is completely free from SLS, SLES, Sulphates, Phosphates, Artificial Fragrance, Artificial Colour, Bleach, Optical Brighteners.