Regular kitchen cleaners contain surfactants and allergic fragrances that irritate skin and cause respiratory problems. They leave behind toxic residues in the cooking area such as kitchen slabs, cook-tops and on the dining table. BubbleNut Wash contains 'Saponin' - a natural surfactant extracted from soapnuts that can take care of household cleaning needs. It is perfectly non-toxic and safe to be used in cooking and dining areas.
CONTENTS: Saponin extract from soapnut, aqua, organic acids -citric, lactic and vinegar, Ecocert-certified coco glucoside (coconut oil derived cleanser), IFRA certified allergen-free fragrance. And Nothing Else!
FREE FROM: SLS, SLES, Sulphates, Phosphates, Colour, Bleach, Ammonia and Chlorine
- Non-toxic, kitchen-safe formulation
- Removes germs naturally
- Cuts through grease and oil
- Streak-free surfaces without toxic residues
- Kids-safe and pet-friendly
- Fully biodegradable and planet-friendly
APPLICATIONS: Can be used on kitchen sink, gas-stove-tops, cook-tops, cabinets, appliance exteriors, chimney, tiles, dining tables, switch boards, metal surfaces and knobs.