Foaming agent in detergents are harsh chemicals that irritate skin, damage fabrics and pollute river and lakes. BubbleNut Wash contains ‘saponin’ – a natural foaming agent extracted from soapnuts, thus eliminating need for chemical foaming agents. Soapnuts have been traditionally used for washing clothes in many civilizations since centuries.
BubbleNut Wash laundry liquid is made of aqueous extract of soapnuts. It is mild on skin, and prolongs lives of clothes. It is perfect for people with sensitive skin. It is 100 percent biodegradable and planet-friendly . In fact the waste water after washing can be re-used for gardening as there are no harmful chemicals. BubbleNut Wash Laundry Detergent is completely free from SLS, SLES, sulfates, phosphates, harmful fragrance, artificial colour, paraben, bleach and optical brighteners that are known to be skin irritants.
Key benefits are:
- Made from wild-harvested soapnuts which are proven to have cleaning power
- Gentle on clothes: Life of clothes is prolonged as fabric is least damaged.
- Mild on skin: Perfect for washing clothes of people with sensitive skin
- Eco friendly : After wash water is fully bio degradable and non toxic, and can be used to water plants
- Saves water : Does not leave much detergent residue so less water is required to rinse clothes
Ingredients: 'Saponin' extracted from soapnuts, water, xanthan gum, ecocert-certified coco and decyl glucoside (coconut derived cleanser), sodium benzoate (food-grade preservatives) IFRA certified allergen-free fragrance. And Nothing Else
Fragrance-free variant is also available