Holi, one of India's most colourful festival, is celebrated worldwide with lots of enthusiasm. Known as the festival of colours, HOLI has a beautiful charm and energy about it. Given the situation of the Panadmeic, many have been sceptical in taking part this year in the annual event.
Not to fade away from your enthusiasm, the colourful festival can still be celebrated by you, with certain precautions of your own. Here are some dos and don't; BubbleNut wash recommends
- Apply petroleum jelly on your skin before stepping out to play Holi.
- Apply a generous layer of oil on your hair so that the colour can come out easily after one wash.
- Make sure to apply sunscreen at least half an hour before stepping out in sun.
- Carry your disposable masks
- Buy Natural Organic colours, Avoid chemicals laden ones
- Use organic detergent to Wash away those stains for your laundry ( Click here to know more)
- Do not use chemical-based colours
- Do not bleach or wax your face before Holi. Avoid any kind of facial also.
- Avoid wearing clothes that expose your skin, like half sleeves or cut sleeves.
- Do not forget to apply petroleum jelly to the lips, navel and behind the ears.
- Get too close to people while playing
- Avoid using water, Save water
- Avoid string chemical-based detergents to clean your clothes
Pro-tips After playing Holi
- Use lukewarm water on your skin and face.
- Add glycerin, sea salt and aroma oil to remove colour.
- Make sure to shampoo your hair and then the conditioner after playing Holi.
- Apply moisturizer on whole body after bath.
- Use Natural, Organic Laundry to wash away the colourful stains